RE: [ipfix] AD review for: draft-ietf-ipfix-as-06.txt

"Tanja Zseby" <Tanja.Zseby@fokus.fraunhofer.de> Mon, 20 March 2006 18:06 UTC

Subject: RE: [ipfix] AD review for: draft-ietf-ipfix-as-06.txt
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:45:28 +0100
From: Tanja Zseby <Tanja.Zseby@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
To: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>, "'Ipfix Wg' (E-mail) (E-mail)" <ipfix@net.doit.wisc.edu>
Cc: "Dan Romascanu (E-mail)" <dromasca@avaya.com>, "David Kessens (E-mail)" <david.kessens@nokia.com>
Sender: majordomo listserver <majordomo@mil.doit.wisc.edu>

Hi Bert,

o.k. I see. As far as I understand RFC2026 an AS should also look at how
different technical specifictaions may be combined. But you are probably
right that the draft contains more "exotic" examples than usual. I will
discuss this with Nevil and the group. Trying to get some feedback from
chairs of the mentioned groups is a good idea anyway.

Kind Regards,
Tanja

--
Help        mailto:majordomo@net.doit.wisc.edu and say "help" in message body