Re: [IPFIX] unobserved fields

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Sun, 09 December 2012 18:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3740; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1355076100; x=1356285700; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EwTNsUuG/o0Bf5AVVhGen8+dcBGQ8Hz87wIjxPDzNF0=; b=PJS+UdDttHozN+CCQcs8psyHvLr/XbwiqH7P1HBFCBPsCYzOqCbOjicW MPgGJv1wXAE+07nPX6ERd+sUfGuLLvBwa+x/jgbB6FTDB4fPT9g7zn/qq iv+kCe2CVoJ71kjcyJa02byPi31Q2FHwI3hSh6Hkv8eiYhSnRtl5HWzjp U=;