Re: [IPFIX] review of draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-04

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Fri, 02 November 2012 10:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2952; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351851138; x=1353060738; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+GiNceZWR1kf+KpopcpppXkWihR5LsXSYpKB7cD4j1I=; b=K+JzQqYEjT7NEM2wBqF6Om1YVs6oZoX5NoDJycPrWATpkyz787WQ4S/O 5KlfHYUHirW/qtXUuSwZxDIoUjKSBpVOZGxDssXFZFZuIer+mNRjVx1QZ /FyrU4c7UQ5lBKRmBS0T8VMAjQ7J79wDLg7BeV0DZy5qQBDBz9qun5I5Z M=;