Re: [ippm] Lars Eggert's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Thu, 20 May 2021 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=g80UNaXocW5FxDEAEa6B8VMFit6rWahecS3N0dwrghA=; b=kDmX5V5DmVI4TGlpJpInbtO9mccFZFW+KyQoFbrJNwhqbL88RRBnhZFl/sFYQkJuWM KHHGhBZ1jvK4K871yWoegfvV56gBsnt5rWq4K07igOLhVXh+johWkSPRM+nSK7v9sZgS XQ6452dBN2niWCh0g3BtMOHwtXN/4zVZioFlhGLKAvDOKBDUC8Wiq75dnM8DKn6i7+F3 l/5gI/SaY2sPw9a0rjtjZ5bOsjwn0al0c1GotuOURFBv61evKyGtblk4DRvfs7/3PeXf 6J2v+S7eyYi6D404hqUQNqJJ7Sw3yvyyZXsS9uSh14xcHKZPh6ZwOxqlhOAKv2mXFJRg m62Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=g80UNaXocW5FxDEAEa6B8VMFit6rWahecS3N0dwrghA=; b=B5zhy4LOuPkdA7SEoF0tP5ZQ+FPXYmQKK//ngtW5WAQuu7SNStdphQOpQH2bjlvlE8 De10gAmy5RNVmrRsvRr2cRyqPOS20PEKW4ed2eb6395BBoHWJZ94oDTSW++nj1kafcNR 2rZGXoIHRPubIE+/Fh1GlTGCDDz/664I86okfnisyzvNMujWopr0lPpVqG2IAbRX1gQ6 i3gATnLORBLE8BSLZSZeM0P6IcpuAVMg1SyML2SwoGB+BdYbU7a1PR/Uxc5TzSR1Vzpm tGuXWnXsKGep4edyiXOt4sv7gNQhuLhyAziUQUJsoEJ7sqk6psdIJoWfynk8zIWFRfXZ TDEw==