Re: [ippm] Consensus on new IPPM Charter; call for draft adoption as WG items.

Brian Trammell <trammell@tik.ee.ethz.ch> Tue, 02 April 2013 07:21 UTC

From: Brian Trammell <trammell@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 20:21:34 +1300
To: marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
Cc: ippm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ippm] Consensus on new IPPM Charter; call for draft adoption as WG items.

hi, Marcelo, Matt, all

As I understand the work, it pretty clearly fits into the (expanded) IPPM charter, with an understanding that what's in the present draft will be elaborated within the working group. This is one of those things that will probably be discussed both on the IPPM and LMAP list, but I agree that expertise on the metrics will be critical in developing the registry; that indicates that it probably belongs in IPPM.

Alternately, if it turns out later that this registry is becoming something LMAP-specific, it could certainly be moved over to LMAP at some point in the future.

Best regards,

Brian