Re: DRAFT minutes from Prague IPR WG meeting

Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> Fri, 30 March 2007 12:29 UTC

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:29:17 +0200
From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, ipr-wg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: DRAFT minutes from Prague IPR WG meeting

I have seen no comments on these minutes (the two messages from Todd
Glassey with the same subject line seemed to contain no indication that the
minutes needed correcting), so I'm uploading these to the IETF proceedings
server.

New versions can be uploaded if needed, so if you see something wrong in
the minutes, please notify the list.

              Harald Alvestrand

--On 27. mars 2007 15:48 +0200 Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>