Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-05.txt

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 27 June 2013 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Vq00EAxRbGL0smGkNzLFQZKox2k4G6swuH3tHeHjUQs=; b=bazZ9eBfEdPBzQNodz/bMoe5zuRtFgphVkPKkvzOVxR/+dyBUhA0+aRKcA7SAq5CeK t69SpigRzzyr9ZAdCc4K+0jhi+68IZ/FXEcq+sdg86QwxfRI9jUCZ7EHehVTcZ8lNVY3 yNrSIYwB+diJLtFnkehsLt9215/tQo+hrlVeIjvWiqQEAc9K2wA3ZLklLLu1Uw3IBH2R T+Xl8NemghFjIikrs0SSi3LAZGrhsSmTQegbYpdajisGRfW3gE2ggXOY7sv7exQltErV EffuieDcaJFbhbm9KqIQogM8X15cARF0Pu6jO15+G3fevVXAMy3My1Yovlu1CPUwlbmd PqQw==