Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-05.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 27 June 2013 00:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=QFIMo6+ESu8fJj1TmCCi+n3oi590dMtTqRI+bROcFxs=; b=ZdKLw19DDt5tCkt9C6esVdHKW+NnoHFP8GUVxW8sTZ+NR47kQZm2gDFVnQcECwLcoc s/8RaGkb0EmJkvG7vJCKPdNpKVAd1B14VD4tBV8jgl+nwaVBSq0thd30O4xpTDrfcKVz zypIQpSaT8eZg4WuMAeSmOMuproDX8VkO8eo9+16u97rEZM1DtAs0Pf532Heb3JkA36Q /UBBJ82KsTKANeLjn7UClvnVr1OMVTCCJiDP0olph6S9dlHIKW4Jv+yNNw+ivduj23ed ln28OQbR/n4uFbpdluPkXP6wxTJzKpYVmUFU2dBUEvgzzFUKA00ZqPyWyLHBOTSB9+FM YFBQ==