Re: [IPsec] clariciations for draft-sathyanarayan-ipsecme-advpn-03

Timo Teras <timo.teras@iki.fi> Wed, 05 February 2014 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=f4UB1TwDN1okYlqUOk1Rt5aXKC8dgPftGThqTVhFhrk=; b=eLg5qTyP1DotCGdBkGlzohS0q3AKnsbovX2J4Xm+fwMxSyFBkjUdOESTPBpaU+m8II l+N96eUWq9SZKC/XZwcf96SFlnpw2/ONCC0fLuqwFzdQlvrTEQEtHokRA1DfQwSsD3Gz 52X00Eblo1ndzjBqQuUa8ktPGaiKjqr25bxh2h8kWZKYuweEMlPdtqbij95E75b6+bdW 4duqbCqWeeC8n93hFJ3JmErTXS+gDxc34cYuuexZXd2qbvjfIo3B+UwADP4phHQH0S6H MzZubkysvGo3bL1UchERblF27PTjq/mQt/kY8TSUz6kNKLLbbapMjsSYhn0qBWw6/TO9 81kA==