Re: [IPsec] Traffic visibility - consensus call

Joy Latten <latten@austin.ibm.com> Thu, 07 January 2010 00:31 UTC

From: Joy Latten <latten@austin.ibm.com>
To: "Grewal, Ken" <ken.grewal@intel.com>
References: <7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC801BDF887A844@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com> <7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC801BDF887A845@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com> <C49B4B6450D9AA48AB99694D2EB0A48361A819C5@rrsmsx505.amr.corp.intel.com> <378834.93787.qm@web82602.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <4B43AAF7.8030302@vigilsec.com> <734514.64270.qm@web82604.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <5E38DBF64E732C4C98512C53E1B14DDC299B8B20@TK5EX14MBXW651.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <p06240800c76a56f5bfdd@[192.168.1.5]> <47FF8C26716A4E45993305F326EFE4A20188CE@TK5EX14MBXW603.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <p0624080bc76a8274b805@[192.168.1.5]> <47FF8C26716A4E45993305F326EFE4A2018A04@TK5EX14MBXW603.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <p06240813c76a90ba108b@[192.168.1.5]> <47FF8C26716A4E45993305F326EFE4A2018D15@TK5EX14MBXW603.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <p06240816c76aa413996f@[192.168.1.5]> <D8CEBB6AE9D43848BD2220619A43F32649EC49@M31.equallogic.com> <C49B4B6450D9AA48AB99694D2EB0A48361B133E4@rrsmsx505.amr.corp.intel.com>