[IPsec] Failure detection proposals

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 04 August 2010 20:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=P5PM2qsjBnm5yLSWRmx37yWTctVT0xB9Ocvgk9YUKxI=; b=bw8GRudPcVu3Zt75oFW9TOUhrYdhRtoaMCU6c+MXxO9rwv3nX6aPuOBEGGUyPzzcWk jA9yYnOWQV/hBTblUq4p+h5o55tYdg8+D+fS5gC+OWkNmlKAwkVs6FsPlRoeJ4/aeaCc 0vxEifvQlruZy4ivUxD9DrlKQQyq3esYSWyuI=