[IPsec] Failure detection proposals, stage 2

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 10 August 2010 10:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=a+NXI4KywrTdHYpPxh7ldcolLE2kXRmx/fM10YvNUic=; b=MNVjq6XueLi8JgKuuHhBQhEr7sGfNykp6ICwO1u/xPvS0mwPwsDwbAYVExUJZ1+7MW ZQKtE1HDDnDcqbrOOwy3d+9YAum3cCPgdxEoAsBFAqwM8uXj723dzeWkTgz5fe4yjKzl +FTQlbob8I9qdv3g66uJ/h/eoLKdXd6T0L3wc=