Re: [IPsec] Beginning the PAKE selection process

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 24 May 2010 20:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uF+srRM/IZkA+IIVkCmZc9zJlsFqSnoxuSI6e0IfqDY=; b=JYxEqqPpDD5vfptUO+qwF7CN+JzbvTjQ8dG4SpH5y554x81NOhk5YgIU7HIuKP4iZl ZExPHDna/Oe/97n4znOy1byHD6tIcAiFavhzK/3jSVytEl755CpniaVOXVf7EkN8otxW QRuSlijvPDmbsZ214WLvII26i83+vkrXUahIk=