Re: [IPsec] [Dtls-iot] IPsec/Diet-ESP for IoT and Minimal ESP

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 27 February 2014 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Hfdekl5Xl+iXHn6Tumv3jrc0SLADvxDmv/aDweLjtW8=; b=pwo0DmZiNycHhVrHo/rH6fVtuyJPIfr++NI98vUzcW5JWg5IPzS157de6vo3AegtyX ik1hkqae2A2Vid6wu2Lygy8s1hSZsl1Uq++j6th3gckZDRHlRUqa6PIRwXOwwiVAe1BB CkKbKmash01Ad70xWhUHgbkkhnkqveMDOwRQJMeF6O5b3+8u7P6VhFQHXx3AwzJtAa5I EoUCFbkH6MPh/iBkDwhV8/gpI/X5u2cxeQeRFoQ0wb/jB485xkSCaH1lZvwMgChzDbaL duX3Ul7RCfNj2CrM8zoLavKw+q3AfLmvjVnV1Zsx95zf1KkxXkdj3jLffsS1ipnOubEX Usgg==