Re: [IPsec] draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect early TSVAREA review

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 31 October 2022 01:33 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=aRJIU1gSst2bkZFDzVXxBDh1Bx115pKn9vn7cV0JFHg=; b=ayUrLEYACDmT2Z2mte05AYYv744JkvbS2k6BkK4bTccA1/Q4tM57nR0UzCvtkmR2ZW 3LUDc53YsePpHnmpWnwcla0iL6o5rKGTiDogpoAJaMx5qVk1kqv5SW/9a/yT181jVhhv MuXCzBfEWaMy5K1j/3VeH9Iai0CDxgmHHdrC29KS4udTwS7dNC8iMqDaTshv9ErA00L5 ESDAWQzmUqZiHEtOQHF5vGD44oNuTLnTrWmTYvph/hXNV9w6jKT7xaQIDqUib1j8/lK2 WQP6kxOh/D2fJs8LgYsepmxXjFJRL+oAg1x+bD5KEeHnXmejiRhKYdE33y3jCJYUIb0I BeVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=aRJIU1gSst2bkZFDzVXxBDh1Bx115pKn9vn7cV0JFHg=; b=6KtCNt4HOV5zDTgpF0D0rVMEyUKmuEU3vzw6kSUu/2iG8nDNREJeXuoW/OsNnBCWgo gTF2g+9ptwo8vmFeyBGlW8RzEUuJtdIjgk/R1bL/RBQDsBJndZOycNz3EV8P4xFOUwAp Ggk4/5ren6wl04gjr7iV0P4iGSrZJgQ4cwfNqoMN+jRPU+CFBtlfs0wLEbuVw9H/aFYf OvPQxL/AWQ5nA9dmaV0ed39OVEl3u2DXu4OQaPqYJ13QXdEcICIcxlyFFK6PXolJ3vSc uom9deBaFd3nymmjWLvrhGfhDT4xTgbd6k9D6D4LsXvN0qasXbeQTUMJ9Hc8i0hVUrTo zDpQ==