Re: [IPsec] AD review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 22 February 2017 18:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JOZPz2+Y5CY8zSAZeT5b0CaTRr4MJLt0i0PeQM5jXm0=; b=Qppyl72vBy5XHg7I5SL/CZvy520Jqu/zYEhb3efP27+5aWC1m1dWUsQ5Bp/nuXleRo Q9TmHVa6QINp3c/9qj7kcPodhbTWOwfEjTipHp+WwXzx0ukKVUu83yGs1jp+eXrBOx7n 9r+n/lcUgWAcrgLFFJnNKmlleT9jOb6yKOVF8NFQ1+9slhyP5Q1/ig8QS53sxkrSoqjG DsWaP1GKazY2XFMkQDVXuOeJVRbVMRsHjvnhKDxr3rIzNDlJKxhS3ADz988/1NYtzovR wX8TaNSwMVkJOJ4pY4gOXalGmgIEdT/GhNRfgruHSvxr7x80K4nYtPGYJ3bGxHDQhBC1 1G9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JOZPz2+Y5CY8zSAZeT5b0CaTRr4MJLt0i0PeQM5jXm0=; b=MAhfS0n75z3lZqD1uyhtJfBhQuOedOsWxwobewH2TxmZvgNEH+dwktxHiaAes92yvp GXxN5+UVZZpiA1ckQNi/xvM+UDq8CHXAUssEQt9tbfjsDSr1KG4XJyxzrFfsMzMYcmnd 5tJmwX48QXsouIc5c1HrjLg7kB3OVDbXZulWeDTIjSXapFWQCAqLjiKvbMdRvB6Mm5ED o64SlW5aCcQWBWK3Js/kTSkgckIB+gPXmTPAxQsbDGGZBoBpu0KaiK9S7pXACqMEz3eU IosTwNPgPNV/T1vsoZUXwr4lBjm4TauO6TETwuw732yknx6BVrjziiOdv66Vd5ruPs/f V6pQ==