Re: [IPsec] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-09: (with COMMENT)

Valery Smyslov <svan@elvis.ru> Fri, 12 April 2024 07:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elvis.ru; s=mail; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date:Subject:In-Reply-To: References:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=2snMuErzNJtXlxjBRM/RMRm5gJhFugxYkRUGBTy0/r8=; b=WLTu+GaYTRaXmWT/oA/Q/F6dwr CW2hOXqqeBcPv+XV+vNHS+YAGFS1ZMg6rE+ExEd4laD94yzIIZUcpRvsgwMoax7rEOhGuEpCSjk8S AI13ppoOOxw7P1KgNVEZzRvA5FNiM5pYWzm7ECmIPR5BhYHH1TP4h7ufxHLzTV8cuM5g=;