Re: [IPsec] Mahesh Jethanandani's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-09: (with COMMENT)

Valery Smyslov <svan@elvis.ru> Fri, 12 April 2024 07:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elvis.ru; s=mail; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date:Subject:CC:To:From: Sender:Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description: Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID: In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=cvmgFYZaJRrHAVT72670xugM/LvGGDI9n4AApPfE94w=; b=JYvE/caR0Hesj88C8WCE4ECDlS wcZVZHU+tl4OnoB80AQ9xGU0XTdePIZpzM+Va+G1IZJcn47LoZYDumr0e9UtvDXPRT+eibf86Skt4 CRE6TIiHXjqUotzI9/Bp5YZnJi9l8ZbT5/004A5AP2H5XRgd7GfmvKRJB+pZBiWpnysA=;