Re: [IPsec] Mahesh Jethanandani's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-09: (with COMMENT)

Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@gmail.com> Sat, 13 April 2024 02:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712975428; x=1713580228; darn=ietf.org; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=mmDVWLQw84PmzQCmuxAUsRMfOFy/NuZzLkjROAfEw4o=; b=YDozC6WgdvSkIJK0Hzm0N7oRujmr3eCpNdJAqaWElkW8v0v5+AOb9rQkEJ2xCPDtCQ YlgTAWUdk0z2eNDUPCMj2Zl668l2Xjq+jjMz9mP1kH37BMjoboDlFxMXXBlKjg7W6Bxt zx9nJkcla5uOJxrTSKgCFWxf9+uUjanrRnzCAjc2Mdc0ij6w/yB8YiwgahFg75V8fWIB kgOT9YJKr6zKArqFHZJCEiJTEZX/3Azw75+GjEbHKiteAr83mY8tohuQ672aH6NqEfof y07qC9QITilq5VXtW50+HsKVQVf/MbemWU8wA+yX61ezzXNBWgeThhnK4tmz9U6aY5ON AQkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712975428; x=1713580228; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=mmDVWLQw84PmzQCmuxAUsRMfOFy/NuZzLkjROAfEw4o=; b=JQjZn+OJth3kAQpZGTD7lvuLK0T9SY9gqfS+Kq2UZhkePUrQwaKXf0QoaaDaXwgVjk Dy+sUR2xKSkICMQyX8P5mANWsl046vvH1vWH3CBxxx7hCDYFJvhK4a74dYcgGWfRIkFD 1e9Shg/718I1jvPYcQjQti53paV4mrQeTPgTL+vVAxEQo55EjYwsUB4tcQydhEs45nis EvkS7WlZShXLCgPLsOjHwjNq6NHmOCi5zMXkhyrk60PhD7K+4rBlJZAxTvUqOvyOzyRR iNeXKa0jBcHxFHEWV214wJR1VQO+cI/P7Ify+Y2M2A3E+TWeiAKXhS0Iz/lxGs+XC68r 8POQ==