Re: [IPsec] Proposed work item: IKEv2 password authentication (SPSK) - NO

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf@checkpoint.com> Tue, 01 December 2009 21:29 UTC

From: Yaron Sheffer <yaronf@checkpoint.com>
To: Dan Harkins <dharkins@lounge.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 23:29:10 +0200
References: <7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC801BDF88E04F2@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com> <a70eac2cf1d8cc1b743fb05aadf791b9.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC801BDF88E06DD@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com> <99043b4a0911302310v7f2edf00l8d210b1d1e7d14a8@mail.gmail.com> <d0c2529462fd5c79925e5693ef408abe.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC801BDF88E0772@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com> <19221.5158.22224.351908@fireball.kivinen.iki.fi> <7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC801BDF88E07A1@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com> <a1d0e5b74545fd5892d2c71b471d128f.squirrel@www.trepanning.net>
acceptlanguage: en-US