Re: [IPsec] Proposed work item: IKEv2 password authentication (SPSK) - NO

Matthew Cini Sarreo <mcins1@gmail.com> Tue, 01 December 2009 07:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=13P5G94YxZdPlFWWTY4nr+hppF7y0P2nMme0VvWpd3I=; b=c232I/+WKslOv6PwHLzmKcCP8YjVe4bIAw6+0jq/padQHMGirOxld7C3sQkuSYcyvz Oin/P9MFN0qs4mMkewJwKlo4q5+PAUU/Y46dhd1FQLYPGtyAEdmcEYdN5skzWdlOOe0M y/bmTFKSDbcVXNq/gq4VnWwlJK6AD73lG7Y64=