Re: [IPsec] Survey for WG interest in adoptingdraft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa

"Valery Smyslov" <svanru@gmail.com> Fri, 28 November 2014 11:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:from:to:cc:references:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3r1IcK0ObK3jC53RYnM8GaOUCrvPZh1ZCU41AAmNWhU=; b=S0q4KO3HH3YRccL+Vb1lNdzwSScJ9gsoNdPBvGrsJGcQGP4Yixc9vNV/blgnORKdLO O729lwtw7bAJw0eTyoiKbPY0l0pnCTmhuV+VB7T4X5zZq/7EzMlOIhp9hGfsp/i6CBuI egCRjqzw256MTfsW8YSZ7Iu0hS9QwjXZ07nDAM77sKgvuxVT+B7lDSVVl97JVcjvA1Ho b64sHKFmPXgnzNJdrGaqCQ6me6Q6JZz7MGOecDBSV3DUl1Qtr6g4V39Ib8LVT++FZ9MB 11qiQDyeuiy4dKIjRt36hlrSkWu6kVVAKXlL5Qz6z32wspukuwOpir+ubVRnibvb5RHw qNHA==