Re: [MBONED] "MLDv2 Procedures for Link-Layer Unicast Delivery of Multicast"

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Fri, 29 March 2013 22:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1364595486; bh=be8ESITL5tv7/f0h2hR0aoNuaneb8CYq5xFAjFgkbm0=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=4uZoh4O0flA/dOY/HvqpvzvxM3hnYIaZh1rH8IKbpWrnqOTGaWAFamzqhRMkFJF8P0JwnYxY14Xi3kyy/gFcC27hsyRyf314mWFqB9AYcOyYmnoBFpjr7TllqnFeeHHIsnfsng2DYj6tmFjx1ojJXcm/0QCdXKOhQ0GWq0Cgp1o=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=K+uonWfdtgO9NlnTGIuLYae2ZOXTaYGykSHMuhybXGc4FVKPa9ZQJIlK9N9QYZ2f8oRISaZ11UvhQ+EZ8WwKaAuFSwDQzk6KzKBzZBgb9oMQ+w2H5jfbDBvssFPAZ8wg85Q1jdJeufhDlO+CukoSmpQNNVO0T21w6rxEBe2do8w=;
X-YMail-OSG: BVQCs5cVM1lbNfcXBVNH6BVoaj6ym.YFT3263E0hi.PXB6k NhhR0gZseMmR3BvPqOPYQftxdHrjTA2LRT6AjsU0vlXQCuSGvnv.Qpct0Sw1 u1Z2y6QdPQ0YrPbeZtxIkBh0AWr910uZXFlxeMpS7tXcW7_q0WmgSvLL1pi8 n.x2tQsZHyrPioqNl76mkFU5eSNwQhXAqm90xCwfEhHv9RLT9JreGhU9sm9W hTm4MgskjFb9NFMA.jsqNIaV0lBjKsGAnrxUpBxxlnu44YZPtHIw5wYp6a3D kQwP9h.O6h04KniQ5ddVtTwdJgXvw.ayvWSlksE53r9Di2CDYm.GMzVsk9mH lJLKUfjhSiN3hnyzIi4N7x9lVZrOP8Z.GhLWXb4Ra8h_m8K.5PAaxfsmuLyQ HbDKRM6GZKwgoa6DYwHPrYVEMxr2PXInpwCdYkn8WugoWNo_4Dh.Cr1RYDai 8iIO8nfGpT494pBKQhZ43YUShGRxXt250DPT8A03BcVEPQGygcDqtMG_yFGM egXCrNIgtajFsqGJip6.aCcfv
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, SGkgQmVoY2V0LAoKVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIHJldmlldyBhbmQgY29tbWVudHMuCgoKCj5fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fXwo.IEZyb206IEJlaGNldCBTYXJpa2F5YSA8c2FyaWtheWEyMDEyQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4KPlRvOiBEYXZlIFRoYWxlciA8ZHRoYWxlckBtaWNyb3NvZnQuY29tPiAKPkNjOiBNYXJrIFNtaXRoIDxtYXJrenp6c21pdGhAeWFob28uY29tLmF1PjsgIjZtYW5AaWV0Zi5vcmciIDw2bWFuQGlldGYub3JnPjsgIm1ib25lZEBpZXRmLm9yZyIgPG1ib25lZEBpZXRmLm9yZz4BMAEBAQE-