Re: [MBONED] "MLDv2 Procedures for Link-Layer Unicast Delivery of Multicast"

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Mon, 08 April 2013 21:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1365456610; bh=L7yaymN3cCZCpXdgNRV9a2LbQpITxyL8ng3NG308Uss=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=E7iLkG+lKNEL6nYiNsnwPP6hmSdvTI11xYBt/WA3ET+s5iDt4g40GFJLLjcjt8HT4X5QbJUY63GjOD13DBlPIboY/jfc8A6R+3HL7VeFBRq5/MFOuAp4e8JE1i6wlPsmuvkpfzHEDXTBXYtbjsqMzy7hPuo54wbbvfq1aPAa0mA=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BEc36rUFueangEBhp5snXwe62zMWvFZnW4s3tMCvrpbFgt/DBezvOr7/VNkiLof3WX7qy85m4qG0H+kbgKvHckalGLM/C9/SJQYkQYeUhwWj9UD8FAxkr0/rPSoB16B4Zd/z7zCplqAIqiaal5xzlDvk82e+GHZSoEUpPi2WtV8=;
X-YMail-OSG: kt_fp6gVM1nnW86llgIfa0UV7Muy8eOQyt9Gt8HGc8HCAR6 SGjXwMwnaZFij0FZaffRaNDdvLI9pdqdBOQ.zsp7P8IUuMt8VZVHVcl3m3XQ _RC48nb3U1CTViseWNAPRrZFeX8qxNBJPh0IVgcCFjXeE_4Mzn6ynG2y54TC iGY_W4G4FKalIi16CiGeJHD0er7Cu5JN6kGuqWOLxjHTqlJCCX0PobV5zIFP m5RAqCFG3LlqKbZ4V5BscASBPeKkcSArw15Eu5iraVgmyYF0a7EZfsePog7b G88oclZZ_RGpf.Yr7agnOF7ZsT9QKHExIcv1H5ExWmLRa5PEe05MWzFuK7Bc Iv3Ain0Bux8P2H6pzyCp5xUGcCMNlFKY8nSKZGI0qboAK4Xyf4Ey90F5sQgq BNSDFD7F3C8kKwlflMb8tsJgtn4yYxpUVECwo80yBzzeQpFIF89S5rHRkFLe 4kOeLmY2Fpiv_VqR6PapnWS_Vx7tQcl4EYJ.hKNUrTjLgk4ws6xL3OaATOk2 8Sn75scYyXQC40Suc6XQrAZbzuj2LOvizKq8Ef1WQiQOanYfwNN.q1_2BH56 o25lXg10BaMa3CcKMHV9R60hXCh4oogY2fC9UMgg8HnYDoGQKf.2LWONWEDS tYUNAdnEYaXjly.tPiECtoYT06LCmSYCUb52sYZilYbue5kNzwA--
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, SGnCoFRvZXJsZXNzLAoKU29ycnkgbm90IHRvIGdldCBiYWNrIHRvIHlvdSBzb29uZXIsIGEgYml0IHRpbWUgY29uc3RyYWluZWQgYXQgdGhlIG1vbWVudC4KClRoYW5rcyB2ZXJ5IG11Y2ggZm9yIHlvdXIgcmV2aWV3IGFuZCBjb21tZW50cy4KCi0tLS0tIE9yaWdpbmFsIE1lc3NhZ2UgLS0tLS0KPiBGcm9tOiBUb2VybGVzcyBFY2tlcnQgPGVja2VydEBjaXNjby5jb20.Cj4gVG86IE1hcmsgU21pdGggPG1hcmt6enpzbWl0aEB5YWhvby5jb20uYXU.Cj4gQ2M6ICJzYXJpa2F5YUBpZWVlLm9yZyIgPHNhcmlrYXkBMAEBAQE-