Re: [MBONED] "MLDv2 Procedures for Link-Layer Unicast Delivery of Multicast"

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 03 April 2013 17:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=DSQP4Qa588zGY/18K94JMLiGCIWYcsv/3M86/6+CQns=; b=hWWaKhO/9Y+Z1UzgWj09zBZeNmeuoJNHRNiTBGg+iuSZFuXBGIfAZRg+kqAaLSxKxS BlarV9KJMuOfAMWSc/scdYRCB3NQG/qY+lkTCbhsro7rTBq2TISmIFplidlMflLEKAEo mbPqTbkqXusYBbeaHBzjd1Llwu3dO1WsVtFvvgYDDEI5ThrV/VSvlAtNeAjZiPKjkC+D giIHlFIa7iOZ4CG6fdKvbWpNzk6/SzNpvTf6CaZr/t8VetEqwLHvLWBFtO+oTqNSjkKu mZ94R8CmjQGF/XVkh1H0ZnAw5gHdS2pkhzUdgXDDtqmKOYzJl4bIbF9cuFmvdAfIkwbj aXqg==