Re: Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-06: (with COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 09 May 2017 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Bgc4vErkTYe3DdLMSmPEZz2+6jEvKYPn+0htKPWi7ME=; b=oLNgdjawybR8/xg3tRoBgJLhy4/uXmdHvz2kDle+L9E+kRO5Vr2p1Ppgh2f72Mu5wP Ocv/HEiSNGY2Hx3HVKGvMsDKQfhZEMuqdtiuhTmRFeFE6GwSB6fN/VUlaBwAOySVi7r5 Wk0ISoSFxAjLLxjz3EvcJJ4hDbRVcuKsvujeSuaiU7rIbOSgso8mjivF3YeAd/wol1CU FoVSNKjsxwHbjKjkuS2i/1TbsJ9IFwAn62bBIJgxhdMEJk1dscJj/3egV6tG0YCmaBpz PZb/JuDpn4fXMWC2yp2K/5VelN66jyysfcTjIPP/vYYqgUQ+5PsXh78wpMDScH8Nz2VJ /W9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Bgc4vErkTYe3DdLMSmPEZz2+6jEvKYPn+0htKPWi7ME=; b=lk6pQAX6YK9fXM6HRMszS/y6BP17m30iL8vvGyaQ2ThqTyQ27j4JQ6E4Y2A2q4q1yB 1QQAHuCIJVinUCQ6417he23dwVMSYzM2yIjOabPUmKNMJfneAYDNfkjFyze6gazha803 q9bgj0drZmgvlBr3Dibwg58SfvE1rDEujvv74Ea+aACbGPu9+4wJaYGwib+LP1XLq3QV pVcOjhrTTQw98K7JKwGhk+O/N2XGG0rX8yu88+8fUuwkEyfsoZzLGKki69qQjV6excxx TM80rj0ynpXz2ncgtauneN0yVFW8jI6lObKOzOrEO1Lvpz1KEnuhgoK+p/JsmAPm+/GZ NcdA==