Re: Death by extension header (was:RE: New Version Notification for draft-li-6man-hbh-fwd-hdr-00.txt)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 14 July 2020 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=00WzxrFwWp5UFh190Zx01SVUPcI+SUjJ6w1V34FUz5Q=; b=OzILqM+vda+kxwajIgYmkAbziIc5lrwoCyB9i+hX7gpQXzkqkNiGfk/+CLMg9hFDkK C9xwv6+nCJ3zpgjipfTQ9TGeLysRckTx/KyhOh5Aoxoq2Bph5ggRp7SQgVtARDXhjBvR F/sWl0H4xLW/vZs2hP1qh72ME8pUi+9MhknP6AsnUuBesMpQJXlp3qfO8KuBcbcS7/qh NlS0FKqgcj0tnFzdbOF8Mt8tDoz2LfZ459bPVxX+W5MNvw5d7CNE3G48rAj6NpP1rbif JmD3sKQrKo3sGTQjUrlfX3DSCOGc2uPs5Fox50jG1Rs9YvnGXHN5TncrFjXx6h8XpY4w u3rw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=00WzxrFwWp5UFh190Zx01SVUPcI+SUjJ6w1V34FUz5Q=; b=DEwMwZGbaisFWFtpfAxtcTszgW71ThDPByRAa2WM7kYrpLz6RDTVl/yNemkzUyAyZW iP/z834L9yLbQI6q746dTpYTvwm3mohCz39d//JO6wpAbvOt45qUx+oUpISHyBIEdwpJ Dz1is9QJQvr6RqY51pAJvRpBwoGVGDyF5PBKtewG6chAcJEM3typhz/urILcrHQX7LEQ IRw4FDEnzZJRSYAjS/xaBwsSlmWM60qmXh0xVBY93FLYork//FYnGjpMsBdxmVoGXEc+ RFHjRvIYi8IcGLpfCiEqx+s6WZzOJadInvMpDzm2JlsMmwWPV6NVNjBJ/zpIip9jqL/+ LpiA==
References: <DM6PR05MB6348708352E1EE4421A61D63AE650@DM6PR05MB6348.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CALx6S34e21BLHRfx+p7agrzzDsx-M-XxB6cZQnWc-d0wqSesRQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR05MB6348BCE5DDB6A8AF52D04FFAAE650@DM6PR05MB6348.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <20200713191832.GC38490@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CALx6S34TzXzHY1SK7te6-bcxO8V=kE1+o1AjL2S2oAPVTNbTBg@mail.gmail.com> <4278D47A901B3041A737953BAA078ADE19160AFC@DGGEML532-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CABNhwV1w0JS0Rz-8KWUGAZ8o577=ciWgVXn9SLxS-sA5mjsRHA@mail.gmail.com> <20200714073612.GM38490@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <BYAPR11MB3207F6893A9A66F23B6564E0C0610@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CALx6S37JxsYHJGcB0iq_96OJHqsyYR=zbBpcmnAG5+zDBVc5XA@mail.gmail.com>