RE: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5952 (2872)

"Rich Smith (rjsmith2)" <rjsmith2@cisco.com> Fri, 29 July 2011 17:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rjsmith2@cisco.com; l=8098; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311960327; x=1313169927; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=eRbQO5oHYetWWmWreGWKAWnMzRG3BZOJna/iSE3Uonw=; b=jBiOg98us41eEZCYHuwp+PlXHeOk0RRB8xzf5PGeAa8xUuz2Htpo27Uh ObXrN6fsPKG3wuKtkJUj/FfrfIZJ5QokFmbWAZLyyh6WVnbf/Yh6j941t I9iDWusyw+uhpOPmNshQUVDZJAK21tdr3LETFQJedFxhi+cO5ExzlVarl U=;