RE: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5952 (2872)

"Rich Smith (rjsmith2)" <rjsmith2@cisco.com> Fri, 29 July 2011 20:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rjsmith2@cisco.com; l=11181; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311969905; x=1313179505; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=m+Cffy4f7zMzLB+pNGVdiw9YyUY19CBJNYdLyaW9VeA=; b=ReUFP5Ctd17LyNCH/a5EB+pzo6zM0ed88Z0HEj6k6r3x29fD4V2JENIj KCNCAuqmA66Hs8gmqJIX1R14e8nkGeqESxRRHlE8ncR5JVItOaMwrbkqK tVWzld9AdXzJ+K23nxxu+bMZ5KOccAL9dQascuNMaRl6rZ7IkhHtax7ro w=;