Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-chakrabarti-nordmark-6man-efficient-nd-05.txt

Erik Nordmark <nordmark@acm.org> Sat, 15 February 2014 07:04 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 23:03:56 -0800
From: Erik Nordmark <nordmark@acm.org>
To: IETF IPv6 <ipv6@ietf.org>
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-chakrabarti-nordmark-6man-efficient-nd-05.txt

Samita has already outlined some of the changes we have been making
based on the feedback from the list.

In addition this version has significant editorial changes based on the
feedback, and also more detail for the host and router behavior.

It also addresses some additional technical issues that have been
raised, notable how it works with VRRP and the routers being a SPoF.
Those are handled with a new Registrar Address Option which can be
included in RAs.

     Erik