Re: draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format

Marshall Eubanks <marshall.eubanks@gmail.com> Tue, 08 May 2012 03:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HfHtQuYzDyIY2rntkyUJxZ/bQMjLn2ShVFODqaOCOcQ=; b=0//heNpENSoXQWgzPv/2MLVm5kOB4sv7zbkQFpLyHhLLKk9Kffk/raNwA6IlboOdal 5rAqwQsuEW15Yo4YCdtWh1RrU5CgEwClHqC8wWbjB1XV9JNL3GUDp4gb1aZBV3Dt/auv o4RVIaF4PuH4MaXppboCsLBMxHokPMMUPrDcL+XkSHao+PX4+QY1Oql1MA0HlYEiLHk2 WBuVXk/P7+LKuJerugy87srXfMdH+ziZj1RjLOLfkZD2tCahqEYVrPYzGQ8byA0Iz0a5 cfXwXXADbmAL0pRUfip3XQH14Q0T63XsQzYK2JGWRv2/sXQ3nK9rd9DOX7J+LPGo61w/ KrNg==