Re: I-D Action: draft-voyer-6man-extension-header-insertion-02.txt

"Darren Dukes (ddukes)" <ddukes@cisco.com> Tue, 05 December 2017 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10014; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1512485954; x=1513695554; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=KKAvFru8TmRG7PjssrlqOL58KdGzkulJBgiXwAy9V2o=; b=U7izsS2gtxhJ0QY7DK4L0HlrYlY+xCUdllvkgOQ5nQdU5lRCvYiSRB8g EuEGCxNWN+wkciFakv452YqSD8nQ5a2L9nrg9XHEtUI0w+TeDc2rojyL6 dzSFhlIc1wyjUZtiPRmL4XAXsLdGVMYccHMS1iqBmyQNTczdD9c74cQBz U=;