Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-naveen-slaac-prefix-management-00.txt

Naveen Kottapalli <naveen.sarma@gmail.com> Wed, 21 November 2018 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=B9yud5WXTQbu+k9NxqEYAEAjugL5bb3YjeeYdXdQspY=; b=IF0RsxWxLtCZMYY81JZV0ah4nw0C1ZHOv8GWZjZtQh56K11CWymmLxukGgw4nCU3+o +ihLjIiBVjJKbmRFAphp6ATS4GbFuRvj0wGLe8tMIoOOAO9ao8jYzx8Uro54OEdf2Yrm JUqWhmJc0O0wza9/TKVYW8+taML6nHxo15C30s+Mn2Rs1HeRYoWrunFeRuk3fGVvK3xI 0cUq5IZB2NFVkCPSdy2eVuvPLKQTdKCpcf13YFJufAIksjxPsMn6oY7SZVAk3Bam/urh ZEMmbL9q817xYLoUStN5PXJSlYE8v2ivROiUgA57bsTniBuBEHvRPoEexeLWB1i+h7EJ CCLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=B9yud5WXTQbu+k9NxqEYAEAjugL5bb3YjeeYdXdQspY=; b=I+gRvshkbrXjLwwNrAS5SnVhHSTUVrXMkcCJ9WabRkJ4xz1ImrlQah3blpCtKx5Ff0 AJDZlU6oyNaJsstUO9UFBPP1TuNcHNAuRgg/yS4DfP5SqfW6ECtjdgqK6QqZL34ehsRa Dih6OB5FLebblRb1krX8h+QBKu+zfmu4A8S7emnvBd0LG+jyHekkn0ZHjlOb20FZkdkv zs3H9fNed3Byc6nt7YTGaHjzHC/pra7VNY6rFseibksXjpB3uCoUJ1U5h8RrOKZSj/DQ oYKLij4IMJL+fRUT5zQWftMOdWejQdHzItWtJyRxxSIxXG0PLBVM1ZlmCDo+oP2qNCaX GyOQ==
References: <154155148848.30897.17784898234776136208.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <877CC739-F893-4A97-82F0-EE2705511343@employees.org> <5896d18ef2a044c0ba3484326d515e9e@XCH15-06-08.nw.nos.boeing.com> <951A1E82-3BE3-456A-9992-32F6FFB78929@employees.org> <6c2f699aec1c4d1ebb76cb1b2bfe7d05@XCH15-06-08.nw.nos.boeing.com> <0F27B4DF-52FB-4C5A-BCDF-CFABD363F95D@employees.org> <a446f89d19954278a8ff09ac9850acd7@XCH15-06-08.nw.nos.boeing.com> <90b22d50-6100-a45c-1663-da80fede8126@gmail.com> <8d3cab11459e4276825c644154fd1b0e@XCH15-06-08.nw.nos.boeing.com> <c31171cd-8de1-d613-60fb-7b4c5d63c831@gmail.com> <CANFmOtmpNjxfpPF-2JL1QMEo2Dkh1owpVtgRxWtgve8-SmxT2A@mail.gmail.com> <7cfcb7b21b1f498e880d00d11b0adfad@XCH15-06-08.nw.nos.boeing.com> <79f505f6-94e6-4570-0e77-d21e0d7c77e1@gmail.com> <CANFmOtmu6jsSx6z3mZRTkM95D-c6i=D7OJTDKgYCuA76-N9qXQ@mail.gmail.com> <995ff903-1df6-225a-8aaa-813db45d1dd2@gmail.com> <CANFmOt=VYMgPTL1SH6hsBCDEtZBAL9v_1k5a2QW0M7A-TRaXPA@mail.gmail.com> <50c10934-6ca8-00d0-73bd-cc6cf19ed213@gmail.com> <CANFmOt=DSi0Y=jBoNJFtFaJHDzFJ+61ZAN0L2a94efnfMBMh1w@mail.gmail.com> <430c94b29f3a49bd9fed24d8d78c6624@XCH15-06-08.nw.nos.boeing.com> <CANFmOt=QO9eqAuMjqw8rRRgYAVddVb0V-GTNb-jHmwqQg=3OAA@mail.gmail.com> <f2deccb9fa1440ed8f60816489edf9f5@XCH15-06-08.nw.nos.boeing.com>