Re: I-D Action: draft-clw-rfc6434-bis-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 31 October 2016 18:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1477937832; x=1478542632; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=4PmNDrLVtMQoAjU65VshrmFEK eEd/YvSdnqaTj7zci8=; b=qyNzQYMeMCzIzhQajDnmxplOejESq7KRYcxzjJPsc Gy8HbSYDbtvtdL5f/wEm8uXf+EfNWr8aAGXN8HuepyHYStagN4x5lKTtTGlI7Y7R K1N1Pyz2QrnOyjSneS1yNOqCMKS/MxmjwzBWw63xaeUYWUj04bsqFOC/Y2cSvQiv pk=