Re: Re: I-D Action: draft-smith-6man-in-flight-eh-insertion-harmful-00.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Mon, 14 October 2019 06:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vEzMFV9p5jYtMAswIP3vTZ3tR8i9Zmxg/ckyA0eMPE0=; b=lxYX4Y+wOEflwLRPaB/5opKGfee5J9fK6tnxzm+IGuOd4Ye/j0Sg+rXvJll7zQi+n6 MsgJto0FFK8KN6250u0qrFLYFlmnSh/Gyk+7ZRpdLQwzx1NYeFavoY1dVt0NXfU/8nQa v/FfwIafoLUefZs1NM8BDEe6vHLvtVzR9BAxnxYyntFi5CjBFWqT/apek7ysT8iY3qQl 58HbutzB4ZFMLZtv/+o41bSN0L98U8BKFQ1/FfNYgeKqosHCZS5ImeeFMwKzRwvKPA0J UX//squLve+eDLSFdlU+Ajp9XAWOmr9W/1b/BsdWmSpTeMNgG+qOh1KofDEC9DC5cKgE bFfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vEzMFV9p5jYtMAswIP3vTZ3tR8i9Zmxg/ckyA0eMPE0=; b=sdSndktm7A1QgVHumNTP5Ey4VHDiuzye2KvbFtzhYIY9jjbvRqwPmfhOqUo32nGIUm t9Y1wcn4G2m5HX/1Yf+xb5WQWPGllYeeZGRYmZYN1REG6JxuYLPXMJFSnex5M72vvOxc KX+Dh6DM1djNZ1O1Ji+8RHRrbvRs83DcIhVjTZ9/MlBH8KHP4ulQhg9mheJ9F6osaxXR LrkO39US+4xpZmlfyJdK4vlXvcX8p2iq8s62b4/7dK8bNxFtDtSYHl5urwRN3xzluoka ko19EWteo9joUKf3Nlv7GQMigS4+zqs4ob9BkMjBkKH8AyNNE02TjJMGFcoaz8SMtzdf luTw==