Re: Do we really need to add state into each packet ...

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 14 May 2020 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NTGeO+1fLSOGvBiqLmAqKD2aUWbIrbmCigj+DY3Ld6k=; b=uttjEHJkySp6iSNwmoQXsxX7RNsYqsP9r+AEIpmpEZlQYldVRX5uhg3/+0s2FCLOGH b0rofPWAxZcO/ZN0fkE1MTwhhmpu3vymY6t9KgQ5gNaFvYiyzAc22DqYzlWew+LjpfnI ftRXglQTPTOBTxmYdfMiyAgCKZ8bDnggY6p4j6JsC9Yim3odHrilWTNQZkAE3RbmSVkV AXpVxop0V7f90G1VlCxE7RxwoeBhi8CSs2fhLKd3Lx7EPMpCGqd3D4YuugBQa090OQOA Mdh3mNqOiDFwDE9YX+ONzv/ZPDcJdH/KzphDfNn/9gVAQ1HHBo7/QEh9LVLeC5QHT1BI nFwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NTGeO+1fLSOGvBiqLmAqKD2aUWbIrbmCigj+DY3Ld6k=; b=qiXXL4dH5nOtWuWzXZKyHnUG9BPjbybz/da0dRbRlulhvezPqTxxKiSylTjeBNuNgl F+yO+q7JloeUg4fgxrgBcCQ3c/WJBY5Iee6o5hS3WiaYD4vOnrOcDhRzXh1vriOs+x1H G0UhZq/L08wQVdKtdXCbCDFT84sD2kvErkKhS0iitGtLFknbJBh8N50npgkltdHZLFBY QV2VgzxY2ZtGTA1Md7o+API0R4PWRU9N4Idd2YbSJQE++uEAUh+ZbG9S62cAs+9AWMZp qx4T32MjvXgVybiaHyqsY/7ZNIrAQ/89AxDs+xQMaHf2mDbvARQEX7fzYlZe0e73IC3A 3NbQ==