Re: Do we really need to add state into each packet ...

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 14 May 2020 09:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NwyPCzlIVgMdgS0c3ZfQ5jBbnad17JmNLVhbiXjoK9k=; b=TBpCd+E4a7iUwOoDugAPU9scsOl2lHigm2y/HgN+UVlSDqnYU3Spxn58NnJ9rKMwYk phrh5DyOHV3ySoO3JAAY0UBWLU1xwJb39EalbxMK0QDLM/oMyh3dxXL0xoCkCjb6OVZl hEBirc1R0BjYtUvAwWTgsqXVuUV5vXQMRccsVGki4TvsjkQN6z2Yc1Vf5/2u7MfJwlex bMX54ucKTQqWC7Q83l9ifKSSOOkhyGFUAUv5NLg+Tet3KvEYGHhE2U0gzEAA+kNi7lm6 91tjgqPQtxyfuEg5/nuHIYoftaFFIBUialHEtLQgIk1HthwxqSLwfdFLtqMGNPMzmoYb yQtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NwyPCzlIVgMdgS0c3ZfQ5jBbnad17JmNLVhbiXjoK9k=; b=QdAHB5cLvu5rLoj6YGCIXHcYQp6nuADJumpNg3GDePTGPzKDgY07Dut9vWAfJQbCgR CUiO12ClyxBlRZOM1BJQvPyhGMvTGTeWV9h9PTliTgVTblQlrUpym3aoc8f3bYT3tf4S r0ZDB9GJBPf7GE63dTlItSzHZtOBSYo3LYwOyoeVSRuwjvvOHqpZk5pjPRWdr7ngkA5S CtGcWS2OeIDwtYDuOqlNM+QSLBxTOfcnFm2PPQBnnUl4+tffSV6JcMotl2E4/LpRNZJN I4B1mHQGZJhrD+w4S7BpBcUWgoZxkaR55uvalxBdNAHTqPV6NKYcdOiV6xw6NBbmWJYa YSNw==