Re: Adoption Call for <draft-dong-6man-enhanced-vpn-vtn-id>

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 09 February 2022 00:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wVOuq5ZZ6tABP2XC11j/xE+MyIKsy6yiRvIyB0cvY8c=; b=SAsto+gGZ9XhdCnk2OHMnF4tBhTouNwVOaI3bdevIbqTerpHioeKEpVo7TBR8EiDqE SWoQUEMtIEDdoyrHnK0KkgmB01t1nNWoUIhtHmWqc/Vpa4afcbVeDBpdf3u6YvpKzv14 5FkZlfl7zvKoHH2eA1YQqM2FToWn39/j+5f6Qpk5q5eqNMMBMnilg8/vqs02Ya2iNUkG 9JMdZhTyynpkjgJCZLPMDkG7qVdqstFHt8ka1KuXp9v67yjPUxiR4qrkdeIgqG8Tc4Ui D4k8pf8tH7UJJjPUNGiRqNv7sJc+PXg9kYvVKhYoTEMBBWx1rsVdUV09Ni5yZRUrxXeL au6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wVOuq5ZZ6tABP2XC11j/xE+MyIKsy6yiRvIyB0cvY8c=; b=Vf9TVFH8KaWxYRz6bsB3FSLXxIVFCmC+7MXBw+O/oBmaKEw++oEQpWKMM9I8J6Bpz7 KJ1iv5VZYLXk8rF9RD4nSzfHFSYzLs3FnEWHyNzRiXst8WL91pEckypDnL3zcurqHivx KYCRFLbvuCcpT+9p/GAtPzfIUHp23i9VNY466u6n/WTXBP7Hb1KZ3fsQXVSvl7J9FWMs 99VN7ydQarmXGs1BLMGJGj2I2d5JF5hkwA+TXoCa6RHkfinLBlYE+wgEPfZNNomFp8E7 WHpnH8TZGeKdZiYUZ7NY16yCYhi/EuLLgf27yyy0Pt3sbaVJ1AZRqsqXwt5yovf5WJbt DAwA==