Re: [irs-discuss] Suggestions for IRS Way Forward

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 03 August 2012 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=IHWoii1eI8DtJRfQmuqrBIRuWY0C7mUK8GFxZ823IB8=; b=aJrYHAoBQcCMZCTgRsfTBNMwbij9LCGqhwep7Yrex71riC0zrRIHd+zkOzZZB6F2lw TnvmGj83k5h9SRtMMMWoCkt8H9mWpUPZOxDtw6UuClBIVUVad1cDFIj9HLjm+CDZwYQo ZpY7vLq2u2CRHr8VNlZQU2OM+c+yWO2f+VyFGueVZ19Ra94CMbSV/ldFJprnEDTXdBY5 kR0kqhnnOvHf8gKK2Hec5X3pyAAJUsNbbrbC+ZS6yLpgYofvngIfk/SMH+cQnslgVNeX er98b8SRII2BxXBf58pFJQPjowSeusKAB7XH3kbESK6XR+Wpe4PA8EGlSNLscPwlhxWc XTGQ==