Re: [irtf-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-perkins-irtf-code-of-conduct-00.txt

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Mon, 23 October 2023 20:25 UTC

Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4SDmsG05kzznkT2; Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:25:22 +0200 (CEST)