Re: [Isis-wg] Comments on draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-00

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 25 February 2015 07:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18496; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1424848463; x=1426058063; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=1dzvr9dPKfkiPtLZxEfCcJSH2Lcz7fj40ieYK8fmt0k=; b=LlOzMwbzd6MDSNlJUYCkW8lizSyGCJiru18wIY/IvBvGApEeaCIf5mwD QkKPiJRSjscZ7ozijIGwO+1GDAjbnieYT+QaCpmZ8xyGzHDwJ5vQqIFjp n/Iti15LaScLUN8zBsfTt8kHvM/4H6Q6yNDD+554RnwIDeWv5RhtaYAXu w=;