Re: [Isis-wg] IS-IS Critical Sub-TLV & Dst/Src-Routing drafts

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Fri, 14 November 2014 00:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7309; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1415926406; x=1417136006; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=7PtaDwobW7csY+QACq7MRN5oZcsQCDQmaOYmE9hT4K4=; b=J9CXetSyksltAZItEvMZSVYWUwiahQa6y19TzcHxvEWWJMA/QfyHFlnC 3BkX95YXHF7tYjSuV3PeDxzO8snh1KBbT8+TptcoZLsFJ5j7X08AnAbZ5 rb5qT0XDGZt24Ur3CzX7sbc9er4NGRFweJ5IQCDUhroQqwuVi1RrKCLGv E=;