Re: [Isis-wg] IS-IS Critical Sub-TLV & Dst/Src-Routing drafts

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Fri, 14 November 2014 08:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5833; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1415952286; x=1417161886; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=hTTI7ijXAdexoXCRmlgZWJAI+hQ5ihP0+7vpbg+PDRk=; b=m3MFeY55YcHFdihjSo2xL7SxCXYmvuZWUIp8KJuu3SnUV0mSGivxiW3l EiDGeM1UZfnD8uhHRd1aGeq/BAqVsuNUFyDyhHIfa7X6DXghj5wCoJS/G vbLyAzT6J4h4S1BiYrLc4fk02SRSV/ZmeJZE4AbQRE16nXw9oCKgAD6ov 8=;