Re: [Isis-wg] IS-IS Critical Sub-TLV & Dst/Src-Routing drafts

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Fri, 14 November 2014 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6915; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1415981728; x=1417191328; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=Ggsd0DpA0dZ/0SomYRxRPfwKmt1wwvqyX/cX/xxU0Tc=; b=PmGWuecIB08eo1gdYztMVUXiJCrXRkn7QHcmbC7vfkzIBr/VMCzWpI+n P1gjqZZVhv3cbbqqFTteQtW9m0cSQ2O8s8+cgfCMLkAVp+1HmdGnes+AN HR5H30YuD4eT+ks4D9e9oDTrkjZijQ1ID/Vr+tXXt6vRhh3Z803fraXw+ g=;