Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] BAR field length in draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions and draft-ietf-bier-ospf-extensions

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Tue, 20 February 2018 18:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DrzleP7IzEKW4PMP1JaICdjVAv0O4lClsulDN+x2zK8=; b=sm14c7Ik4Zf7ffLe9ceaTxEMJM6q6BdkUQRyJQvHCo7NaQuDpcNBg0b2MgkMKRAs/j TBTLKoBtkLpjyoiB0/hYcBSjBwRMcptMLGFiZd234THoP6wIU6XpthmFCPc7jIyBx2zM jY7ByUvKe4Uv5Eva0ov4XKo3hOelbsx/vQhuD4oBU7dulEY/+gAy/xkugYkpx3VXUfvz OCyZtCGZXYRejzQ4qdPJIq1blNsb3fqXkXG6y3T1jtcGXN/b+FYyGSysP9LoCsTk++2t hasux+iO8+1hEXexZIJkzHiPgqqVyyv3GctaFv12d0rKHHPMur2jL0Xcv+qRcJ5GarKU 478Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DrzleP7IzEKW4PMP1JaICdjVAv0O4lClsulDN+x2zK8=; b=nyR6eAZ1hA4eG0ezPor5CJitoOIGt9YsO34HSwezLiTZ5+4gtav9Yor1q1z83cPePD wS1slrmU5MG+vucYS9o7WwStMQ7PjThZhiHz5wbHBviN1yWiWI2cJIhwEl6MEm72prIh ccWpqI9GHzr9OgCyzTf5b9NT6qFQws9KsjURIM2qn0C5CIk0Lg8bHHRR3YBhNPbab/IR EsAt7AvCXBBq5g/fnvNqecTqpnJTv0UV2dumYv8lymYy/Hyn8vB/CW8ym+YkPQ3d7mhe wbfWy+KbUIWD8MOWwXcrurMrd2XZzfBPyo9KIN5+jxqEU/MQRtV6pDGVKatxaaWE30OZ U6xg==