Re: [ipwave] Artart telechat review of draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-27

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Wed, 30 March 2022 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qlElM/izMI5jLqwuloZOFu+TNQBBDT24faN51Phgvpc=; b=Pt35h2SW61ugf0sE3EjWvMN+EZ5mVtacLZOc3Q8vCcbVEZ0GEw2m77DwX1QADU8UNg i/yxtYltbDXuSv8wLlccT5iEEouEvMAwgaRA7wYmQzUOdEh24cZrm/E7W84P+xWullgM gueQhZ+p0ardJQI+Tu9ay10gmKcweS6SOiKxCn604pjVl00fXu7tAisz2MEtQS2gjeEq CZYjpEtI0rie75I7qESssDeucONS37TlZSDUq+bWDW1YXfLUqJaDIxlepI36Ue1iy0JI ctJTcub6ip+KWqbGBWJVXHJe19WcQV7HqSI2l3uPs444iktwVIpoPQKB2dy4HA5AtrKN UEVA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qlElM/izMI5jLqwuloZOFu+TNQBBDT24faN51Phgvpc=; b=5xBwIoBwBePZ4zToB+22ylw9TKWSyWlUElQHngvYauAcosXTDtjn8Zoe1LQlj1moSW x1pMQg/zIFNKK/Y4J04mI5tKccBa6CATh2VgInVafWNc5mCukoyVY5h2pX/YeCRp/TqK JdXpiUWQfTRKg3+fTsE9xPKRUgoj7G9UeSZ8xA+W8QMepgSXA0TnpPdf27RelE8TEXM7 eZ3s+qtDfBJubsAUrYP/2+cO8IklNBRLCM/WtIEQ75x7+mbfHRSxdcFeXXpVsOyk/sSK Mnfvd2fWrMafRfK89nCfAUP/DxcuphBUhZnAMcwy4kQv3AZkvyBd4BI58QgNl1RWHda1 Q1uA==