Re: [ipwave] Review of https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-14

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 21 April 2020 16:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vsiasvi/59gMuM8I2JofvcpL+vYIa6N9Sv2DpxV8hdc=; b=XxRBXC/9G40BF5HdwViOV1ufwnggR8lHo6dXGEhFKDfVH4cGlXuk1H6n0tkv6REQiI Lto8rw+oY+/DF69YgIs0frSs8UIgS/+R4lnK05Ozn36MMiU4bFsZHNcSX/98Ge9dQHq+ Emhmm5DzH09ImiAfs+c/dx0edXBWME/76AJziErpBdB2KaDTenGtEE0Vm5UXzCdcmxqS P3UjQ8tcc0FyM4j74FYlplA880SpjZ7hWMhhdUK3KlfzNAmwq6Xw7bEslE/PKQKvf6Hk +uMQ3+kHQMs9ywYp5yiy/SHc4Rg1HnTqNEVLDYLLQoLiwf1KtufNpnPyHLuyKeAoap1d JOiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vsiasvi/59gMuM8I2JofvcpL+vYIa6N9Sv2DpxV8hdc=; b=TMSp0kg+7+uqwSUIXgshIeepGfuIiVdpJ4F+94Dnra1u+KOV9DNouCIqj0EOeZ0lSa y1yXZU2eaFcHbTL9nUPN8WjdMcy/JL4M1iPYUNco352M/9wmM/Pne/MybT3kXUnMtCvN dZtxTHVhObTPGYmSYpukbN+ZE5d3+19vLI99L2GYnelD4O2EdSbbDKCzcqPL+1qlCd8y efZyBq0TJSmyR6vmWpfBPnhlE0P8hRWMYRSJZighhEOj/rAiwyJ+9m/Je5I98uf8uprG Dsc+NB/QFgo5W5boy/UC6vzCoEP8188osmvnapN926j2OEUxy5e/TxNVKcs7zTmTC5Yo TbiA==