Re: [ipwave] Comments for draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-14.txt

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 21 April 2020 15:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aOk8sypyQXyaLsdIcTq04n5ltYW58dlEPgI+lb7cKlA=; b=mDTei6wWujzy0NcVMEbaa9p2ioOAT4WOsqCuXVpAmyuzbgjRCxP22jLESvtqkjFY4i q8y+mk2Gbt8VXP9+4vOOKWPmXNcLREFrfo0Hj87hZ+FrXXTDhScQDDYDJT+2BtsDxswT CyJasXAze2f//O+UjYtCx4+G7dun93Y7VIDsSno97CRo6i9cE8wBZEE193C3/heuvq9i uWndU/87m9UvpHDE2/03XLzzBQFY3btYyzAktMYYZc4kBCt6rZfMgRol2DvjWp6aaAp6 22DoQE/a07P//zctRYK5IjlQJ9qoFiJ55p+1n87odyzP9xsZwAbkPxvA9pGd25WRO37z 1RbA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aOk8sypyQXyaLsdIcTq04n5ltYW58dlEPgI+lb7cKlA=; b=uhGRyIMZfVIxV8hhR4gBvXaycmuq/KASDgUG2fzEzklcDsXB9FWZ8PH3dBluwURXPn HpQNdXhSUeVIOMsgSdU5O9M3Buz2eMydFIyXPUSk4GKIs9v/fjjH+IrCIgZbFzTRWEXb Xgtm4q/vzSaONeX5JpQU/RzRoXtUDBbJR8M/iPbEbHQ3xJqOErnrYafSqUzYcXsynBA7 F0Luw65wpNyM5ky7aiWRUldailpCAyY2oXcz4HoK1n4lZxGVoqe7DYtie/xBwL2voSEP Du8rhsF82eVqPSQOBA7CHUuY++W18ZOYfQdvtcZ42FtQS95CO/S2HigJaQKsU3pN+ZEZ 6YKQ==