Re: [jose] Should we delete the "typ" header field

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Wed, 05 June 2013 14:14 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=XbBpubfLBT0akdQUv+4hlgiOtHOecVN6+qhLwfcPzHE=; b=lhFommC5DYW2tCnBdk8dyJ+2wilhJoBBzw6Akd6izXjk3HYR74qah5pSAKjJ89Bw4w sNPAyI0dxSMiJ5ZrBP0XHCwhDHiqykjw6qsTkVnz8p4V+SPO1M5rj0zkb2XT1y5A7MqW QeRFezlJLC5m3AtRPDdgUZQ2vCTcp+i9xubIlHsrFtkEFdpsFVz2pWx6CUP0vmOxy+L2 q2bOOkFyWaVvfh4gpxi6VQTdrtbIBaA5110aJdOtT5BePELkgPp8lOdKm7u/+5+4JoC7 zwDtIPksZGnoyUMghE85tf+Pjioh8jeqUV7Y7LrhKcg05jg2hoyWxm+isJ+6vXLNVP3t zKXw==
References: <02b701ce5cb8$46ae77e0$d40b67a0$@augustcellars.com> <CAD9ie-vK3gY9b9GQrbUa=TACy5KVA1uPH_u_utucoKzVynjuiA@mail.gmail.com> <02f501ce5cc5$ec9a2200$c5ce6600$@augustcellars.com> <CAD9ie-uV-THE0+oL-dNUB0qXF7sx8jHMZDCz8vGESmUHWV=LMg@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943677C58C4@TK5EX14MBXC285.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAD9ie-sm7q6gdzC-aTKt=+b=A8wB68ExTP1FwiT=zQTN7b69zA@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943677C5C0A@TK5EX14MBXC285.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAL02cgR=Lh5_HogPtgoFM+qhwNkqOFaW0+TzOCAziUwK8ZqQaw@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943677C7399@TK5EX14MBXC285.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAL02cgR6XfSwHxOLym_pkM+9EOE8yRUEncLToKbrLVJxoOgxDg@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943677C9B69@TK5EX14MBXC285.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAL02cgTrpkt0PyvLmnSKTchST5hgbzjkLQMq3hr6O2pij7LgjQ@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943677C9E95@TK5EX14MBXC285.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CABzCy2Cd6LJB63b8REsyW0yjS=2DMBaSwsL-ZUnwG-aCXJ5P-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCT6Dq2jo6Lx6SEMkNDrLKREJTkzwNxT7ggJHDJtvQVG2A@mail.gmail.com> <CAL02cgSeurHAEsAtEaEDYAko2Or8dFAOx8QWe-G2e4nss_AX4g@mail.gmail.com> <CABzCy2DtkqzSSC9Xgy7Gkf0_cxuV7Zn5Jux+NRPiF1LO6PtObw@mail.gmail.com>