Re: [jose] TTL for JWK

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Wed, 20 February 2013 23:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=F6PH8HGLEp0Rm90evCCAhk86Ah7kko2VHLCSb9FI5XI=; b=FU4BDXwHrwKz/seP48drSVy++V+Z3IJgaVUNJi89DIITK7s9BYduC83JpdUJra4yUB 1o4oa13mG2iEms/MrsRqUShgIMKfnocTTpZVbIPjT7WD3v25AiwqFjZzmZV6w4bwINNy xa7iaFIgzJY4edHq1GmciegYEUCWiGGXtHVPtzusTV+0FQu4MJk7O06lZEyCvJyb4wxh dBOA8OaPkbVjZIa0xWUlsKeOQtLd7nBReBDJaOPNn3vvvtwpNWTn4dY8F78HSa/ADRwn Fscp7wtXp12oP1zKtXMB2K6Vop1mgZtopQfST6Exg05CbDbAaDtQGoAckkSnu1kIsqUu hRfA==